Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If....

If I have 1 Billion Ringgit Malaysia now I will.....


  1. Share some with my family members.
  2. Buy properties especially lands and houses.
  3. Not investing in ASB (seriously, I heard that ASB has been declared as Haram through the Selangor state Fatwa in Malaysia. Correct me if I'm wrong)
  4. Start a company that will provide financial aid facility to all Muslims that wanted to start their own business without Riba' but with certain terms and condition. 
  5. Buy a land near to the road or people can easily access it, grow a lot of shade tree + fruit tree, and make it as Wakaf. Anybody can come to eat as many as they want, rest but not dating before marriage.
  6. Buy Honda Civic FD Euro Type-R cash + new Honda CRZ cash...mwahahaha
  7.  If I can add my list later I'll added......

No comments:

Post a Comment