Monday, September 5, 2011

A Bomb Shell...Tebabo~~~

What would you expect to hear on the first day you enter the office after having day off during Hari Raya?
Well supposedly something that could make your Monday's Blues fly away, something that really make you pleased such as "Eh..Tahniah..aku dengar lepas raya ni ko naik gaji 500%..."..Rite?

Well that did not what I had today. After doing all the necessary thing on Morning briefing to the subordinate (which is eventually only one member out of other 5 has successfully come to work while others calling and SMSing in the morning mentioning need to Emergency Leave and Medical Leave.... luckily the production is not running today)..I was sitting at the workshop and from out of nowhere my friend suddenly appear.

After "berbasa-basi", he suddenly come out with a news that I would never expect. One of our technician has passed away on last Friday. It's like a bombshell news to me. He and I was quite closed. He's the one that can 'kawtim' a lot when it comes to works. And guess what, he's just at early of 30's. yeah...still young...

But, he's someone with big body..well you know what I mean..for those who know how big I am, I can said that he is around twice of me.And till this post is written, I still feel sad on losing him as one of my friend.


Al-Fatihah.....



























Looks like I have to restart my weight management program as soon as possible.......which is supposedly after the Syawal...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment