Sunday, March 13, 2011

I dream of....

Everyday, I keep on dreaming of:



  1. Having a morning breakfast at the stall/restaurant with a peaceful of mind while watching other people rushing to their workplace, and I can have my breakfast without have to thinking coming late to the office.
  2. Spending my morning everyday by cycling around the beach. Watching the sunrise while feeling the serenity of the morning air.
  3. Sitting on my only special couch(nothing special actually, enough with anyone can't have a seat on my only couch..lulz), reading newspaper while having sip of hot coffee in my mug.
  4. Spending my evening everyday by cycling around the beach. Watching the sunset.
  5. Sleeping with a peace of mind, without need to thinks the office problem....




Ahh..what a wonderful life. I don't really mind to have a very lot of money like others. Enough to make myself and my family living in comfort.







When will my dream fulfilled?

5 years more?

10 years more?

























Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment