Friday, October 7, 2011

Brit brit briiittt...

  1. I used to be a big fan of Britney Spears.
  2. Hell yeah. She's something way long time ago. 
  3. A friend of mine even bought her album. It was 1999 and we were still a teenager. But I did not have a single chance to listen the CD he bought.
  4. Ah yeah..at that time I'm not so into her yet. It was like I've heard about her while I was returning to my hometown. Ok..it's not a big deal..
  5. I first started to admire her songs (especially her voice) once I was 'mengganggur' during past SPM period.
  6. Who can ever forget her songs such as Sometimes, Hit me baby sekali lagi, Born to make you happy etc etc.
  7. At that time, there were no Youtube yet. Even the fastest internet my family can afford is (specifically me) a dial-up package by TM. How slow the connection that time.
  8. So the only best resources is to ngendeng2 with some of my friends. If lady luck is smiling at me, they'll lend me. LOL..what a memories...
  9. Somehow, Britney seems to change her music stream. Or maybe I can said that she's have to. It's not a secret in this industries, some of the singers' life, style is controlled and planned by the producers or the owner of the label.
  10. Let me share some of my favorite Britney's songs.








Overprotected i've downloaded via Kazaa. It's about 8 years ago.When I was on9 at the night mIRCing I keep on playing this song, along with other songs in my playlist..hahahaaha




My cousin and I share a same thought. This song is simply awesome and meaningful. Not a girl not yet a woman...Beautiful music arrangement..



Apart from the list here, the most song I like is Born To Make You Happy....=P

No comments:

Post a Comment