Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Insya-Allah Malay Version

  1. I know, I've heard before that Maher Zain will rerecording his hits single Insya Allah in Bahasa Melayu. What I've heard also he's going to release his Bahasa Melayu version in conjunction with his second visit to Malaysia for next performance(which I think has already done during this post is written). I've never bother even he want to sing this song in Bahasa Melayu, bahasa Tamil or even Bahasa Mandarin because to me, its nothing. Personally, this Bahasa Melayu Insya Allah is more on publicity strategy, and da'wah on the next. 
  2. Somehow on last Monday while I was strolling purposelessness at Bandar Baru Bangi PKNS shopping complex, somebody has played this song loudly. I know it is Maher Zain Insya Allah's song because the intro of the song has already accidentally stored into my tiny brain. I'm not his big fan but what can you do, if your friend set their ringtones to this song, when you listening to ERA, Hot Fm, Selangor FM and other Malay Channel Radio they keep on spinning this record, what else can you do? Accidentally installed in your memory lorh...
  3. Back to the situation, at first I thought that it's just an ordinary Insya Allah's song as I was busy focusing on 'usha'ing a group of cute 'Tudung Labuh' muslimah. Then when it comes to the chorus part, my ears noticed some weird word. Is that a Malay word? I keep on focusing and yes..it was a Malay word. Finally Maher Zain can speak a few more Malay words besides "Terima Kasih Malaysia"..hehehe  
  4. Have you heard the Malay version of Maher Zain Insya Allah? Take a look on one of fan-made video clip I found on Youtube.com.
















On the other side, I think it is a good effort for singing it in Bahasa Melayu. At least their fan in Malaysia (which is most of them are Malay gals) can be more 'insaf' and 'bersemangat'. Not only like his song because of his cute look...ekekeke

2 comments:

  1. tang 'I was busy focusing on 'usha'ing a group of cute 'Tudung Labuh' muslimah' adalah keji.
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku teringat kata2 senior aku masa kat sekolah dulu..pandangan pertama adalah rezeki..pandangan kedua berdosa(kalau x silap)..and yes it was at the first sight sebab tu aku fokus habis2an...hahaha

    ReplyDelete